We are looking for a blockchain developer to work on the smart contract development of our game. In this role you will help us develop new innovative features that take advantage of multiple blockchain technologies for an upcoming blockchain game title.
This is a unique opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the blockchain gaming industry.
- Architect and develop smart contracts.
- Writing clear, maintainable, portable code and architecture.
- Coordinate with the broader team to integrate blockchain contracts into the stack. (Using Solidity / C++, backend in dotnet core or NodeJS)
- Accurately estimate the amount of time and resources necessary to complete tasks.
- Evaluate and implement up-and-coming technologies.
- Collaborating closely with the team on the development roadmap.
- Create and maintain coding standards, code reviews, and performance benchmarks.
- Develop tools and improve the project workflow when a situation presents itself.
- Distribution and sharing of knowledge in an inclusive manner.
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation.
If you got this far you are probably
- Must be a web3 native; you have experience in buying, selling, trading, minting etc.
- Previous blockchain / dApp development experience (e.g. Ethereum, Polygon etc.)
- 3+ years of previous software development experience.
- Ability to communicate and present tech design clearly.
- Performance optimization and build process experience.
- Good understanding of the game development process
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Genuine interest in web3 game development.
How’s the environment?
- Comfortable with free-to-play games.
- You’re interested in Blockchain\Crypto\NFT technologies.
- You have an interest in racing games, cars or motorsport.
What’s the opportunity?
- We are currently a fully remote workplace, so if you love working from home, you're in the right place.
- English is our working language, so fluent written and spoken English language skill is required.
- Even though a lot of independent effort is involved, developing games is a team effort so ability to work as a team - even if remotely - is required.
- Change is inevitable, as we don't know what tomorrow might bring. If the sun needs to rise tomorrow from the west and set in the east - we would hope that you're comfortable with that.
- We encourage initiative, if you think something can be made in a better way, please speak up.
- Early bird compensation plan.
- Get work on something that has not been done before.
- Chance to develop in your role - there will be plenty of responsibilities to share.
- Chance to develop company processes.
- Freedom to work from home.
To apply and for further information, email: