As the Game Designer at Supremacy Games, you will work with the development team on the game's content design, systems design, game mechanics and more. You will use your skills and insights to craft exciting new features and engaging content that will position the game to succeed in pioneering new grounds in the blockchain gaming arena.
You will also engage with the player community to understand their desires and how they play, to better inform your decisions. You will be leading the overall design pipeline -- providing insight to programmers, artists, and producers on proposed designs as well as live designs that need revisiting.
- Take ownership of the design and balancing of game systems.
- Improving and augmenting existing designs.
- Collaborate with the team to integrate your designs.
- Write and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide the team.
- Pioneer new best practices in systems design in NFT, blockchain gaming.
- Research the latest blockchain and free-to-play design models and implement these best practices into the game.
If you got this far you are probably
- Few years of relevant free-to-play game design experience.
- You have published mobile free-to-play games to your credit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of user interface design.
- Game economy and system design experience.
- Gameplay balancing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel + applicable analytics tool(s) (e.g. Firebase, GameAnalytics, Unity Analytics etc.)
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborative spirit with problem-solving, organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
How’s the environment?
- Comfortable with free-to-play games.
- You’re interested in Blockchain\Crypto\NFT technologies.
- You have an interest in cars or motorsport.
What’s the opportunity?
- We are currently a fully remote workplace, so if you love working from home, you're in the right place.
- English is our working language, so fluent written and spoken English language skill is required.
- Even though a lot of independent effort is involved, developing games is a team effort so ability to work as a team - even if remotely - is required.
- Change is inevitable, as we don't know what tomorrow might bring. If the sun needs to rise tomorrow from the west and set in the east - we would hope that you're comfortable with that.
- We encourage initiative, if you think something can be made in a better way, please speak up.
- Early bird compensation plan.
- Get work on something that has not been done before.
- Chance to develop in your role - there will be plenty of responsibilities to share.
- Chance to develop company processes.
- Freedom to work from home.
To apply and for further information, email: