We are looking for a game programmer to join our team to develop an upcoming racing title. You will work with everything from game mechanics, to UI. From AI to systems managing the game world. You will also make sure that all features implemented work well in an online environment.
- Writing clear, maintainable, portable Unity C# code and architecture.
- Utilize Unity to provide an amazing gameplay experience to players.
- Accurately estimate the amount of time and resources necessary to complete tasks.
- Evaluate and implement up-and-coming technologies.
- Collaborating closely with the team on the development roadmap.
- Create and maintain coding standards, code reviews, and performance benchmarks.
- Develop tools and improve the project workflow when a situation presents itself.
- Distribution and sharing of knowledge in an inclusive manner.
If you got this far you are probably
- Proven track record with Unity. Preferably having shipped at least 1 commercial title.
- Game architecture experience and understanding. Ability to communicate and present tech design clearly.
- Performance optimization and build process experience.
- Good understanding of the game development process.
- Understanding of the requirements and restrictions of different mobile platforms.
- Genuine interest in mobile game development.
How’s the environment?
- Comfortable with free-to-play games.
- You’re interested in Blockchain\Crypto\NFT technologies.
- You have an interest in racing games, cars or motorsport.
What’s the opportunity?
- We are currently a fully remote workplace, so if you love working from home, you're in the right place.
- English is our working language, so fluent written and spoken English language skill is required.
- Even though a lot of independent effort is involved, developing games is a team effort so ability to work as a team - even if remotely - is required.
- Change is inevitable, as we don't know what tomorrow might bring. If the sun needs to rise tomorrow from the west and set in the east - we would hope that you're comfortable with that.
- We encourage initiative, if you think something can be made in a better way, please speak up.
- Early bird compensation plan.
- Get work on something that has not been done before.
- Chance to develop in your role - there will be plenty of responsibilities to share.
- Chance to develop company processes.
- Freedom to work from home.
To apply and for further information, email: