Senior Full Stack Programmer
We are looking for an experienced Unity full stack programmer to help us create next-gen blockchain game experience with robust backend for games running on mobile devices.
- Writing clear, maintainable, portable code and architecture.
- Reviewing code of written by other programmers, receiving feedback from others
- Architect, implement and maintain cloud services and capabilities with our framework.
- Architect, implement and maintain Unity game client code with our framework
- Create internal tools and templates for enabling the team to work more efficiently.
- Profile, identify, and optimize performance bottlenecks
- Distribution and sharing of knowledge in an inclusive manner.
- Collaborating closely with the team on the development roadmap.
- Evaluate and implement up-and-coming technologies.
If you got this far you probably
- Proven track record. Preferably having shipped at least 1 commercial title.
- Experience in cloud technologies and orchestration (preferably AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Extensive architecture experience; understanding and ability to communicate and present it clearly.
- Strong knowledge of microservice architectures.
- Understanding of data storage solutions and SQL.
- Understanding of network protocols, including newest innovations like QUIC
- Good understanding of the game development process.
- Genuine interest in mobile game development.
How’s the environment?
- Are comfortable with free-to-play games.
- Are interested in Blockchain\Crypto\NFT technologies.
- Have an interest in racing games, cars or motorsport.
- Have an interest in strong security practises
- Do not always want to reinvent the wheel
- Prefer automation over manual work
What’s the opportunity?
- We are currently a fully remote workplace, so if you love working from home, you're in the right place.
- English is our working language, so fluent written and spoken English language skill is required.
- Even though a lot of independent effort is involved, developing games is a team effort so ability to work as a team - even if remotely - is required.
- Change is inevitable, as we don't know what tomorrow might bring. If the sun needs to rise tomorrow from the west and set in the east - we would hope that you're comfortable with that.
- We encourage initiative, if you think something can be made in a better way, please speak up.
- Early bird compensation plan.
- Get work on something that has not been done before.
- Chance to develop in your role - there will be plenty of responsibilities to share.
- Chance to develop company processes.
- Freedom to work from home.
To apply and for further information, email: